9th August 2013, 11:17 AM
vinchiru

Can I apply for Railway Job after completing diploma in CS in correspondence?

hi sir plz tell me i completed my diploma in cs in correspondance. can i apply for the railway job am i eligible to apply.i am not sc/st.plz help me my id is [email protected] .thnx waiting for the reply

24th July 2015, 07:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway Job after completing diploma in CS in correspondence?

Yes you can definitely eligible for the Railway jobs having diploma in Computer Science but for the same you will have to apply for SCRA examination and for which the necessary qualifications required are as following :-

--> You must hold the nationality of India.

--> Your age must be within 17 years to 21 years.

--> You must have a senior secondary school degree with Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board of education. Also equivalent degree holder can appear in the same examination.

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice and the same examination is held by Union Public Service Commission once every year in two stages which are called as General Ability teat and Personality assessment test ( Interview ).

For more details regarding the question pattern of examination, syllabus of same and other necessary details you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
6th January 2018, 08:12 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway Job after completing diploma in CS in correspondence?

Yes, why not you can apply for any job in railway but should be passed out in diploma any stream and you have knowledge about your subject or stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?