21st August 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in West Bengal?

if I passed from any aicte approved university in distance mode,then is it granted for government job west bengal, where the college or the organizations is not aicte approved. please kindly reply me now.so much needed.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in West Bengal?
  2. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  5. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  6. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. What are the government job opportunities in West Bengal State or Central government after D.Pharm
  9. How can I apply for government job at West Bengal
  10. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  11. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  12. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  13. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  14. List of colleges which offers Diploma in ECE for JEXPO qualified candidate? -- [New]
  15. Is EIILM university BSc course in Mathematics valid for government job in West Bengal
  16. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  17. Is EIILM university BSc course in mathematics valid for government job in West Bengal
  18. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
31st May 2019, 04:03 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to get a government job in West Bengal?

There are various state level entrance examinations conducted by west bengal government to recruit meritorious candidates at reputed posts in the bengal city to serve various departments of the city. You have to clear the selection procedure for that particular post and then you will be recruited in the government job of West bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?