28th May 2022, 03:42 PM
Nishu Gulia

How get I admission in a good BSc college? Hostel fee for girls? What are the facilities provided?

I want to ask u that How get I admission in a good college. How can I apply for admission so that I get admission in this college. I also want to know fee of Bsc anatomy for 1st year in this college. And I also want to know that How much charge is for girls hostel per year and what are the facilities

28th May 2022, 11:57 PM
KaviTiwari

Smile Re: How get I admission in a good BSc college? Hostel fee for girls? What are the facilities provided?

Just give entrance exam of colleges you want and you should be eligible for the exam like percentage should be above 50% and in some private colleges they just directly do admission. and hostel fees are according to the colleges in private it will be annually 60k-75k in government colleges it can be less accordingly. I hope this will help you
29th May 2022, 12:20 AM
KaviTiwari

Thumbs up Re: How get I admission in a good BSc college? Hostel fee for girls? What are the facilities provided?

you should clear eligibility criteria of college of your choice some colleges take entrance exams and some just directly do admission accordingly government college fee will be less but they have limited seats and private college fee is higher for B.sc anatomy it will be on an average 40k plus . Hostel fee on an approx for private college it will be 60-75k annually government college hostel fee can be less and they provide you room, mess facility, transport if college is far, laundry service and some provide gym too. I hope this will be somewhat help full all the best.
29th May 2022, 12:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How get I admission in a good BSc college? Hostel fee for girls? What are the facilities provided?

How to Apply?

1- Apply for the BSc Courses that you wish to pursue.

2- You can choose amongst a variety of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc.

3- Appear for the Entrance Exam, if there is any.

4- After clearing appear for the GD / PI rounds.

5- Once shortlisted accept the admission offer.

Top BSC Colleges in India are:-

1- St Stephen's College, Delhi. Delhi, Delhi NCR.

2- Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi. Delhi, Delhi NCR.

3- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi.

4- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi.

5- Hindu College, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?