21st January 2017, 03:33 PM
Ranjan P

What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?

Respected Sir, My daughter is studying in class 10th from DPS Rourkela. I want to admit her in Sai International, Bhubaneswar for class 11th along with Coaching at Aakash Institute so I want to know what is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  3. What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?
  4. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee -- [New]
  5. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  7. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  8. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  9. What is the fee structure of SAI International School, Bhubaneshwar
  10. What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?
  11. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  12. Monthly hostel fee for 11th class? Maximum percentage required for admission in 11th class?
  13. Admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  15. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  16. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  17. Procedure for admission in class IX? Fee structure and hostel fee of class IX? Last date of submission of form?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
26th January 2017, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?

To take admission in Sai International School, Bhubaneshwar for pursuing Class 11th, you have to collect the application form from the school office and submit it with required documents and fees in the school reception on or before scheduled date. The school will inform you about the test schedule and you need to follow the remaining formalities that are required for completion of admission process. The fee structure for admission and hostel can be known directly by contacting the school office.
9th February 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?

Hi, I would like to put my son in 2nd standard. Please let me know the possibilities and procedure of admission in SAI international school.
21st November 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son would to like to take admission in 11 in your school and pursue coaching in akash

Kindly suggest the procedure with fee structure with hostel facilities and also transport to akash available or not
3rd May 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage required for pure science stream in 11th std???
25th May 2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Can a student presently in class 11 ( whose 10 result has not been declared yet ) can take admission in integrated batch ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?