8th December 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in BITS Dubai to study Mechanical engineering? Fee structure with hostel fee?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in BITS, Dubai. Please tell me what is the procedure to take admission? Fee structure with hostel fee to study Mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  3. Fee structure of BITS Pilani? What is the hostel charge?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  5. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  6. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  7. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  10. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  11. How can I admission in Coaching for Medical entrance exams? Details of fee structure, hostel fee and Teaching faculty?
  12. BITS Pilani engineering fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  15. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  17. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  18. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?