6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage to get admission in 2nd Year of B.Tech (ECE) in VJTI college? Fee structure and hostel facilities for girls?

Dear Sir, I am a First year Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate of SNDT (JUHU). What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech (ECE) in VJTI college? Please let me know the hostel facility available and fees structure for a girl student.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  2. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  4. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  6. How much percentage of marks is required to get 2nd year lateral entry admission at VJTI?
  7. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  8. How may I get information about fee details and hostel(Girls) facilities of St. Thomas college, Bhilai(CG) for B.Com(1st year)?
  9. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  10. B.Tech admission and college details 2016
  11. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  12. How much marks is required to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  16. Is there hostel facility in Central Hindu girls school? Is it good? -- [New]
  17. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
1st July 2017, 12:28 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage to get admission in 2nd Year of B.Tech (ECE) in VJTI college? Fee structure and hostel facilities for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a First year Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate of SNDT (JUHU). What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech (ECE) in VJTI college? Please let me know the hostel facility available and fees structure for a girl student.
The candidate must score at least 60% of marks in Diploma course in order to get direct admission in 2nd Year of B.Tech (ECE) in VJTI college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?