2nd July 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?

Hello sir
Please tell me which Electronics Companies
I can apply for Summer Internship in
Rajasthan and i am a candidate
of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
please reply its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  2. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  5. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ?
  9. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  10. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  11. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  15. Which companies are available for 3rd year students of electrical and electronics for doing summer internship in India? How to apply for such internship programme?
  16. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
6th July 2014, 09:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?

It is good to see you aspire for Summer Internship. However, it is difficult to get Internship opportunity. This is because :-

- There are very less electronic companies in Rajasthan.
- Most of the companies prefer interns either through reference or from top IITs and NITs.

Some of the organizations where you can apply are :-

- Indian Railways
- BSNL
- Hp
- HCL
- D-link
- CISCO
- PSUs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?