25th May 2011, 01:11 AM
anuja kmr

How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?

my daughter has secured 92.4% aggregate in 5 subjects of 12th CBSE board 2011.how can she get into the 5 yr integrated vourse of ILS law college,pune?would also like to know about the internships and placements of this college.
if you can help me out in suggesting the better option for her....getting into law course or doing pol sc (hons) from some good coll in delhi since we are based in delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  2. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  3. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  4. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  6. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?
  7. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  8. Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?
  9. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  10. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  11. Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?
  12. Can I get my law course transferred to ILS in the second year of the program?
  13. Which course is best after BA among LLB and MA? Which university is best for LLB?
  14. Can I get admission in Law college after passing HS in WB board?
  15. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  17. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
  18. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
27th May 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol

i got 96% nd i will also join ils pune..its a gud insti...but i also have d same confusion whether to join ils or do pol sci hons in delhi...
2nd June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol

what are the 5 subjects which are consider while addmission in llb for 5 years in ILS pune
4th June 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 90.8 % in 12 th what is the possibility of getting admission in ils pune? please help me out
6th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i have not given any entrance tests for law .. i have scored 91.2 % in my CBSE 12TH class exams ... can i get admission in ILS Pune ?????
27th June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 85.20% in 12th cbse.I gave my HSC and SSC from Maharashtra.My name did not appear in the 1st merit list,is there a chance for my Name to appear in 2nd or 3rd merit list?
Please help.
30th April 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

My son has given 12th class exam CBES from commerce stream and result is yet to come. He is expecting 85% marks. Can he get 5 years integrated course in ILS Law college in Pune. What is the procedure to apply for the same?
1st June 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how much should we score in 12th to get admission in the best college of pune for corporate law
21st November 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in 5 year law in ILS pune
21st November 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in 5 year law after 12 in ILS Pune
2nd June 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

ILS is not a good college.
The placements are not good.
The campus is not very impressive as well.
Better take a drop and prepare for CLAT again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?