9th December 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?

My daughter is wanting to persue 5 years integrated Law from ILS (Indian Law School), please guide me for appearing the entrance examination. What is last date for fill up the form for entrance examination.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in 5 year Law course at Gurughasidas Central University? Last date of submission of forms?
  3. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  4. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  5. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  6. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  7. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  8. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  9. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  10. What is the criteria for admission in Army Law School, Mohani?
  11. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  13. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  14. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  15. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  16. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Tech Integrated Course
  17. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  18. How to get Olympiad form? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
31st May 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?

I want to know the admission procedure in ils pune? How are students selected in the college ?
18th October 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?

ils exam fee how many dollars sir
13th February 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for fill up the form for entrancenexam for 5 years integrated law course in ils in pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?