1st July 2013, 09:41 PM
nayana yadav

How to get into IIMS after scoring 35% in 2nd PUC?

dear sir,
i have scored 35% in 2nd puc but i am performing well in my BBM course (aggregate 70%). is their a possibility of getting into IIMs if so im able to crack CAT well?

31st July 2022, 08:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into IIMS after scoring 35% in 2nd PUC?

One cannot directly predict a call from IIMs just on the basis of CAT (Common Aptitude Test) percentile as a call from IIMs depends upon lots of factor other than CAT Percentile score such as academic background, extracurricular activities, etc. and every IIMs have their own criteria which is very much flexible such that one cannot be sure about the call.

But, at the moment what is in your control is CAT examination and getting the best percentile in the same examination should only be your focus at this time as what can make a IIM call possible for you is a very high percentile score in CAT.

So without worrying about the impact of your marks in Class 12th on IIM interview call you should just focus on CAT preparation and then hope for the best and if IIM call does not happer there are many other good business schools which can make you land up parallel to IIM graduates if you work harder in your MBA/PGDM programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?