29th April 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to become a direct commissioner? I am from 2nd PUC

I want to become distict commisioner so which entrance exam I hav to appear after 2nd PUC???

29th April 2013, 11:19 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to become a direct commissioner? I am from 2nd PUC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become distict commisioner so which entrance exam I hav to appear after 2nd PUC???
Dear
Youu cannot directly get the Position of Commissioner.It is step by step process.It means to become a commisiioner you have to undergone a positions like IPS, Assistant Commissioner of Police
Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police
Deputy Commissioner of Police or Superintendent of Police and then Commisioner of Police (state).After Some years of Service and based on your behaviour and achievements you will be promoted to high cadre

There are so many types of commissioner.
1.Deputy Commisiioner
2.Revenue Commisiioner
3.Commissioner of Police

I think you have asked the Commissioner of Police.If you want to become a commissioner of Police first you must join in IPS .It is one of tha All India Service by Ministry of Home Affairs
Entry into IPS is through the All-India Civil Services Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

After IPS comes the State Police Service (SPS). Police is a state subject under the constitution of India, and every state and union territory has its own Police Force headed by a Director General of Police (DGP). The recruitment to SPS is also on the same pattern as that for IPS. The only difference is that the recruitment of SPS officers is made by the State Public Service Commission concerned, through usually a combined competitive examination for State Civil Services. However, in case of Union Territory, recruitment to SPS is also made by Union Public Service Commission through the Civil Services Examination as one of the Group-B Services. The candidates selected for the State Police Service (SPS) are usually posted as Deputy Superintendents of Police (Deputy SP) or Asstt. Commissioner of Police (ACP). On prescribed satisfactory service in the SPS, the officers are nominated to the IPS.

But to Pursue the Commissioner of Police you must be a graduate

All the Best
1st June 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a direct commissioner? I am from 2nd PUC

After 10th .,in 1 which subject should i take?
20th November 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have total 26 fingures in hands12 in legs 14 if i have a chance to become an police officer now i am studing degree
23rd November 2013, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir.i am studying 1PUC commerce.what course shall i take after 2PUC.
8th December 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in 2nd pu(pcmb). My goal is to be DC.so i am confused about which exam i hv to attempt and hw to prepare for it? And also which degree line i hv to go to reach my goal.suggest me sir please
8th December 2013, 05:33 PM
ganesarathinam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidats eligible for direct commisioner should have the minimum degree certificate and also required to pass the group -1 or IPS Examination
8th December 2013, 05:45 PM
ganesarathinam

The candidates should have the qualification of any degree and also should pass the
group-1examination or IPS examinmation
23rd February 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir
i studing in 2nd puc i want to be a police after my 2nd puc what the steps i want to be taken plz sir i am little confused
30th March 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a science student n I want to join ips? Which course n college should I apply?
8th November 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I m doing b.e.2nd yr. My height is 150cm. After completing my b.e. course, I want becoming IPS officer, can I write a upsc exam for an ips
29th March 2015, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam I have finished my second pu and i need a perfect course or which degree should I take to become IPS
4th September 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have a kidney problem so can i join in police or not pls sir tell me its my child hood dream to become a police man
16th May 2017, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become Dc in first up I am choosing arts (heps) what's that is correct or wrong please say me now
29th April 2019, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi firstly i thanks for giving this opportunity to ask the question.
1.Now i am completed my 2nd year puc commerce now i am thinking to do police professional job.can i join for b.com and can i do this police course, kindly reply for this message. Thank you
3rd March 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a science(PCMB) student n I want to join ips? Which course n college should I apply?
22nd April 2022, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prapare for UPSC exam
12th July 2023, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

]The candidats eligible for direct commisioner should have the minimum degree certificate and also required to pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?