26th September 2011, 08:23 PM
ammylove

How to get into Tourism Sector after M.A Economics?

i am amit i am doing ma in economics before i have done b com and i am having intrest in torisum sector so pls suggesrt me someting

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Tourism Sector after M.A Economics?
  2. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  3. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  4. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  5. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  6. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  8. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  9. Which government jobs can i get in Travel tourism sector? -- [New]
  10. List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector?
  11. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  12. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  13. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  14. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  15. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  16. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  17. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
  18. What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?

28th December 2011, 10:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into Tourism Sector after M.A Economics?

To get into the tourism sector you should pursue some tourism course. There are various diploma and degree courses offered by different institutions on Hospitality and Tourism. Some of the courses are Hotel Management & Catering Operations of 3 years duration, Diploma in Hotel & Tourism Management course of 1 year and 2 years duration . As a master in economics you can sit for the entrance exam for the MBA in Hospitality and Management to pursue the course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?