5th July 2011, 11:20 AM
pragaso

Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?

i have completed my graduation in b.a economics and im planning to do ma economics what are the career opportunities i can find in this field in private sector and i have no interest in teaching profession.
please guide me...

Related Questions:
20th July 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?

can i do job after completing my ma in economics ? and ican job in banks
28th July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?

i have completed my B.A. now i am doing my M.A. with economics. tell me various career oportunities i can find...
29th July 2011, 11:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For admission to the MCA course in IGNOU the candidate should be a graduate. Also it is a must that maths should be amongst the subjects studied. Incase the candidate has not pursued the same then they will need to pass the foundation course in maths. The minimum duration for the same is 3 years. Also the course fees currently is Rs 16100.
7th September 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after studying economics
Dr Josan
29th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

career prospectives of studying economics
19th December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.A. in Development Economics from South Asian University. What are the opportunities for me in goverment organisations as well as private sector. yuor reply will be really helpfull..thank you ...
25th January 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities after doing economics as a major subject?
25th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i am post graduate in economics what are my job opportunities
10th April 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

what vare oppurtunities after finishing ma economics other than teaching
18th November 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my B.A. now i am doing my M.A. with economics. tell me various career oportunities i can find...
My dear brothers if you completed your marster degree in economics, you can join supply chain in every company and you may start your career as an officer and within 5 years can be promoted as Asst. Manager and next five year will b eligible as Manager Store.

Muhammad Arshad (M.A. Economics - Karachi University)
From
Karachi Pakistan
17th July 2013, 06:35 PM
whiteblossom

Since you are a post graduate you can appear for the state public services exam or UPSC exams to grab a good job in the government sector .
OR
you can also work in the administration sector inany of the private firms .
25th August 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Ed and M.A in ECONOMICS any scope in private secor if possible than please give the name of companies but i have no experience.i m fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?