2nd December 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get a j ob after completing BSc

I am studied at msc.cs&it, i am complete in bsc at first class,so i want a job

3rd December 2012, 10:03 AM
priyadarshini patnaik

Default Re: How to get a j ob after completing BSc

Dear Friend,
After B.SC ( Bachelor of science) many of the jobs are available for the students in Govt. sector/Private sector.
For getting jobs in Govt. sector the candidate need to qualify the state level exam conducted by the govt. authorities such as ,staff selection comission,Union Public service commission,Ministry of Home affair,Different banks,Railway Recruitment Board etc.
There are Various vacancies are availble for the students of B.sc in Govt shools/Insttutions.They can also getting job in private schools after B.sc.
After B.sc one can join post graduation courses such as M.sc(Master of Science),MCA(master of computer application),MBA ( Master of Business Administration).
All The Best.
[/COLOR][/B]
3rd December 2012, 04:12 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a j ob after completing BSc

Hi Guest,

If you have completed M.Sc in Computer Science, then there are lots of opportunities for you in government and private sector.

If you are having good communication and technical skills then you will definitely find a better job as soon as possible.

In private sector you will be eligible to apply for all the MNC and software companies.

In case of private sector, you can find job in the following companies:

NTPC

HAL

REIL

NDDB

SAIL

GAIL

NSIC

And many other companies…..

Thank you,

All the best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1305319805875.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	124629  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?