20th July 2014, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir i completed my diploma in mechanical engg.
plz give me information about chances of job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  3. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  4. How cna I apply for DME job afetr completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  9. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  10. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  11. Can I get any job after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What to do to get a job after Diploma engineering?
20th July 2014, 12:17 PM
career.adjurer

Default Re: How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Well Mechanical Engineering field has a plenty of job prospects for skilled and efficient mechanical engineers. You can find employment in both the govt. and private sectors. You are also eligible for the recruitment, promotion to subordinate posts in the Central/ State Govt. services and ONGC, IOC, HAL, Railways, Defence, Steel Plants, State Transport Undertakings, Large Private undertakings etc.
In the govt. sector, you can work as technical experts and consultants and apply your knowledge and experience to various government run projects.
You can also get employment in many private firms like automobiles industry, space research industry, bio – mechanical industry, turbine manufacturing plants, oil and gas exploration and refining industries etc.
So, don’t worry. You have a bright futute ahead.
20th July 2014, 03:23 PM
Rahul Ropar

Smile Re: How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

these days after diploma rare chances to get a job so i would tell u that u need to increse ur qualification and definetly u get a good job
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?