9th January 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get a job after Diploma engineering?

I am also done I.T.I in fitter. What i can to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical enng.?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do a job in Indian Air force after diploma engineering in IT?
  3. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  4. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to choose after graduation, Job, Master or PG diploma? Is there any hope available for me after facing failures many times?
  7. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  8. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18?
  10. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  11. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  13. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  14. How to do government job after doing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  16. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  17. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
19th January 2014, 11:50 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What to do to get a job after Diploma engineering?

It will be good if you can apply for Engineering course as lateral entry and then try for the job because getting a job based on Mechanical background right after your Diploma course is pretty tough now a days because of the heavy competition out there.

So, apply for the colleges to join in lateral entry. If you feel that you won't be able to pay the expense then try to get in Government Engineering colleges from your State which will be relatively less when compared with the private Engineering colleges.

Once you complete the Engineering course there will be lot of opportunity in many companies as most of them look for candidates who have completed the Engineering course rather only the Diploma course.

I have attached some of the Mechanical based companies details with contact. Just try to check the requirements and apply for the job accordingly!
Attached Files
File Type: docx Top mechanical engineering companies in India.docx(20.8 KB, 143 views)
19th January 2014, 10:41 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: What to do to get a job after Diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am also done I.T.I in fitter. What i can to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical enng.?
Diploma in mechanical has a good career but if it is B.tech in mechanicalthen it will be a best career. Deffinatly you can get a job in companys like Jindal, Bhusan,GMR,Nilachal and so other power plants. But you cant get attactive package according to your work. My suggesion is enter into any small company ,gain experience and also continue B.tech. Thanks !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?