30th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?

I did not get the answer of my question which I have been asked before some minutes so plz will you give answer to my question, "how to get a job after completing MBA in finance and marketing?"

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  2. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  3. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  4. How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  6. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  8. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses? -- [New]
  9. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  10. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  11. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  12. How to get a job in BSNL after doing MBA in finance plus marketing?
  13. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  14. Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?
  15. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  16. Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?
  17. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  18. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
3rd February 2013, 04:04 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did not get the answer of my question which I have been asked before some minutes so plz will you give answer to my question, "how to get a job after completing MBA in finance and marketing?"

Dear Aspirant,

There are many companies which post the notifications for occupying those vaccant seats.

So first be updated to the job sites and if you have any company has target.Get registered to that company for the career opportunities in it.

By which you can get updated to it more than any one.So by that you have more chance in getting the chance for the interview.

Also be updated to this forum for the govt job and various other sector where you can get guidance from us.

Also a clean academic profile is needed.I mean with out any gap in the academics.Can you fetch you a good job.

Try for the MNC's which are hiring the MBA graduates.As of now the Delloite HYD is hiring the MBA graduates.

So get that chance for your job perspective.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
16th March 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?

do we have to complete targets in mba jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?