4th March 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?

I have done B.Com and M.B.A in Finance and marketing....I am geeting job in sales related,I don't want to do such jobs.PLz provide me the details where i can apply for job.Iam 2010 passout.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  2. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  3. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  4. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  5. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  6. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  7. In which field can I apply after completing MBA in finance and marketing?
  8. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  10. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  11. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  12. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  13. Can I directly appear for IPCC exam after completing MBA finance and marketing
  14. After MBA finance with marketing can I get jobs in Birla or Jindal or any other MNC?
  15. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  16. Eligibility to work in MNC in India and Abroad after doing MBA in Finance and Marketing with 58%, B.Com with 45% and 10th with 44% marks?
  17. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  18. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
28th April 2011, 08:55 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?

hi..
there are many companies that will hire you very easily,
most of the psu companies will give you job as an management trainees just wait for there notifications to come for which have the regular update of the employment news with you,
also many private companies like L&T are requiring management trainees just go to there website which is LNTECC.COM and in the careers column send your resume to them ,if there is an opening you will surely be called for the interview ,
you can also try for government jobs by preparing and giving the upsc exams ,
19th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?

my basic qualification is B.Com., MBA(Fin.) from IGNOU New-Delhi, at Present, i am working in SAIL (Bhilai Steel Plant) (a psu)as a tech. since 27 Yrs. My present age is 49 yrs.Before join the sail, i am working in the office of the Directorate, Geological & Mining office at Raipur C.G. as a office asstt. can i apply for the MBA related job in any PSU/Govt. comp. any informaton please give me.
Leeladhar Pal
mob. 9977472203
Email : [email protected]
Qr. 14/B, street- EMR, sector- 4 Bhilai,
Distt.- Durg, Chhattisgarh, 490001
21st September 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply any govt. officer post as a departmental relaxation in my age. and basis of my PGDIM/MBA qualification.
23rd September 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Im Kavita gupta and I had completed MBA in finance and marketing but major in Finance and now im seaching for job in Govt. sector in Raipur or may be in Chhattisgarh , so plz suggest me good job in Govt. sector
25th September 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BMS and had taken finance as a specialization. i had passed out bms in 2010. looking out for a career in finance field and am currently working as a assistant to business development head. Kindly suggest a job for me in finance field.
25th September 2011, 07:46 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
there are a lot of companies will recruit you
so here you need to submit your resume in following jobsites and you will get job details to your mail id and apply that job
1.nakuri.com
2.shine.com
3.monsterindia.com
4.timesjob.com
5.freshersworld.com
6.www.durgajobs.com
and so many
good luck
15th October 2011, 01:48 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi..
there are many companies that will hire you very easily,
most of the psu companies will give you job as an management trainees just wait for there notifications to come for which have the regular update of the employment news with you,
also many private companies like L&T are requiring management trainees just go to there website which is LNTECC.COM and in the careers column send your resume to them ,if there is an opening you will surely be called for the interview ,
you can also try for government jobs by preparing and giving the upsc exams ,
9th March 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hi..,
I have completed my MBA in finance in 2011.
now i'm working for a private company in Purchase Department for last 8/months..
Now some one pls help me, what i should do now to grow my carrier.

Pls help me out..:-)
19th March 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance?
19th March 2012, 10:31 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear,

You have completed B.Com and have completed your MBA in Finance and Marketing, So you will mostly get jobs in sales and marketing sector.

The jobs in these sectors are at first very hectic and tiring, but if you keep your patience for some like this, you will surely achieve something big in future.

And always try to think something out of the box and experiment with your ideas-- it is a key to many successful sales person.

But if you do not like this job at all, then you can use your degrees in the following sectors:

1. In Financial sectors like data entry operator, senior clerk in any financial organization.

2. In stock market

3. Various public and private sector banks.

4. Other Govt./Non-profit or private organization.

If you are not satisfied with your present job, then please don't loose hope or get frustrated. Remember, frustration is the biggest enemy.

Always have patience. Your time will also and you will also get your dream job.

Just keep up with hard working.

All the best...
30th June 2012, 07:01 PM
de116

my dear friend
there are a lot of companies will recruit you
so here you need to submit your resume in following jobsites and you will get job details to your mail id and apply that job
1.nakuri.com
2.shine.com
3.monsterindia.com
4.timesjob.com
5.freshersworld.com
6.www.durgajobs.com
and so many
good luck
30th June 2012, 07:05 PM
de116

Hi Dear,

You have completed B.Com and have completed your MBA in Finance and Marketing, So you will mostly get jobs in sales and marketing sector.

The jobs in these sectors are at first very hectic and tiring, but if you keep your patience for some like this, you will surely achieve something big in future.

And always try to think something out of the box and experiment with your ideas-- it is a key to many successful sales person.

But if you do not like this job at all, then you can use your degrees in the following sectors:

1. In Financial sectors like data entry operator, senior clerk in any financial organization.

2. In stock market

3. Various public and private sector banks.

4. Other Govt./Non-profit or private organization.

If you are not satisfied with your present job, then please don't loose hope or get frustrated. Remember, frustration is the biggest enemy.

Always have patience. Your time will also and you will also get your dream job.

Just keep up with hard working.

All the best...
23rd January 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done bcom and mba in finance,now what else i have to do to get a good job,i mean any other degree or something,or any job i can apply fo???plz suggest me something
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?