17th September 2012, 12:33 AM
rakna

How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance

iam doing mba 2nd yr in marketing and finance and i wish to get job in finance as iam fresher i want to have some guidelines regarding mba finance job and also i wish to know the companies vancancies in tuticorin, tirunelveli and chenni plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  3. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  6. How to get a job in BSNL after doing MBA in finance plus marketing?
  7. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  8. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  9. Is it a good choice to take Finance and Marketing as optionals in 2nd year MBA for ICWAI afterwards? Fee structure for the same?
  10. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  11. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  12. Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?
  13. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  14. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  15. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  16. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  17. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student? -- [New]
  18. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
29th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance

I have done my MBA in finance and for the past one and half year I have been working in a BPO. I would like to work in pure finance and not in a BPO. Please advise on how shall I get a job in finance. Is experience in pure accounts be helpful??
2nd June 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance

i have completed my B.Tech and iam interested in doing MBA so which one is better for me MBA Finance or MBA marketing pls tell me which one is best for B.Tech Background...
2nd April 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How much guarantee is there to get job in great countries after doing MBA ?
How much will be the starting salary in foreign countries in job for MBA?
Is there a wide scope in future after 5 years in foreign countries for MBA?
10th April 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to know job opportunities after doing mba in finance andwhich would be better to do mba in finance or in marketing
?
17th August 2014, 03:50 AM
mintu masti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my B.Tech and iam interested in doing MBA so which one is better for me MBA Finance or MBA marketing pls tell me which one is best for B.Tech Background...
i think after b.tech u should have to opt finance b.coz after this u can get a job very easily so best of luck friends
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?