25th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in BSNL after doing MBA in finance plus marketing?

Dear Sir,

I have done MBA in finance plus marketing & i am 28 yrs old. i need a job in BSNl.Please advise.

Regards
Bhupinder singh
Ludhiana
Punjab

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  3. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  4. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  5. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  6. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  7. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?
  9. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  10. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JAO after B.com computers and MBA with Finance specialization?
  11. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  12. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  13. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  14. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  15. Finance or Marketing, which one should I study in MBA?
  16. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA?
  17. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session?
  18. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
7th August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in BSNL after doing MBA in finance plus marketing?

I HAVE DONE MBA WITH FINANCE AND MARKETING FROM UPTU LUCKNOW.AND AT THIS TIME I AM WORKING AT WEIRD INDUSTRIES LIMITED AT THE POST OF BRANCH MANAGER.AND NOW I WANT TO JOIN A MNC .HOW CAN I JOIN THERE. PLEASE PROVIDE ME GOOD SUGGESTION
25th November 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in BSNL after doing MBA in finance plus marketing?

How to get job in Central government?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?