29th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Need Help09

With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?

Hello...

I want to know about the Job Post in company for HR Management.
I am doing MBA-IT so with IT which would be better like Marketing or HR or Finance.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  2. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  4. Finance or Marketing, which one should I study in MBA?
  5. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA?
  6. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session?
  7. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  8. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  9. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  10. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  11. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  12. How to do do MBA after doing B.Com from Marketing?
  13. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  14. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  16. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  17. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  18. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
31st July 2011, 11:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?

The options mentioned all do offer good scope. You have the select the same based on the profile that interests you. With the dual specialization in HR and IT you can work on developing various software’s to enhance the various processes in the HR department like leave management, recruitment process etc. With an added specialization in marketing you can work in the marketing department of any of the IT firms. With the finance specialization you can join any of the firms in banking sector, investment banking sector, trading firms etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?