1st August 2013, 06:50 PM
janki methaniya

How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?

hello sir, i m janki..i just completed B.pharm in Gujarat..i want to get job in govt. D.pharmacy college in gujarat..so what are the procedures to get job ?? is there any exam or what ????

Related Questions:
  1. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  2. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  3. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  5. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  6. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary? -- [New]
  7. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  9. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)?
  10. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  11. Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?
  12. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  13. List of government colleges offering BCA course in Rajkot, Gujarat?
  14. How to join government job in Gujarat or Mumbai after passing BDS?
  15. Can I get admission in government college of Gujarat? I have scored 71.2% in 12th science
  16. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  17. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  18. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?