24th August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for bank exam? How can I give the exam of bank?

ibps is what that is the procedure o bannk exams how can i give the exams of bank

30th September 2012, 03:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for bank exam? How can I give the exam of bank?

First of all, you have to check whether you have the required eligibility for bank exams. Pass in HSC is the basic eligibility required for clerical positions. Graduates can apply for Officer positions. Selection will be done on the basis of CWE and interview. IBPS is conducting such test for recruitment in 19 nationalized banks of the country. Applications can be submitted via the official portal of the exam conducting authority.
30th June 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for bank exam? How can I give the exam of bank?

i understood the whole procedure but have a question that from where to collect the forms of ibps n how to know the centres if there are
30th June 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i understood the procedure that we have to give cwe but my query is how can we come to know about exams is there any registeration for it if it is how to complete it where will be exams held
30th June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i understood the procedure that we have to give cwe but my query is when it will be held where it will be held is there any registration required for it if it is how to complete it from where the forms to be collected
31st July 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to know us when will be the bank exams?
31st July 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How will know that when will bank exams?
31st July 2013, 11:25 PM
mandiv

hi
First of all, you have to check whether you have the required eligibility for bank exams. Pass in HSC is the basic eligibility required for clerical positions. Graduates can apply for Officer positions. Selection will be done on the basis of CWE and interview. IBPS is conducting such test for recruitment in 19 nationalized banks of the country. Applications can be submitted via the official portal of the exam conducting authority.

So all the best
31st July 2013, 11:54 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ibps is what that is the procedure o bannk exams how can i give the exams of bank
There are various Banking exams for which you can apply which is conducted by different governing bodies.These exams are :
  • IBPS Clerk.
  • IBPS PO.
  • IBPS IT Officer.
  • SBI Associates/PO.
  • Gramin Bank PO/Clerk Officer.
For every banking exams there is common eligibility criteria.If you will abl;e to meet the eligibility conditions then only you will able to apply for Banking Written Exams.

Academic Qualification requirement for Clerk/PO :
  • Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
  • If candidates bachelor degree is of Distance Learning then it should be approved from Distance Education Learning.
Academic Qualification requirement for IT Officer :
  • Candidates should have a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application.
  • Valid Degrees are B.Tech/B.E/BCA/B.sc(IT)/MIT/MCA/M.sc(IT)/MCM.
  • Candidates Professional degree should be approved from the AICTE.
Age Requirement :
  1. For Bank Clerk - Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years.
  2. For BANK PO/Associates - Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
  3. For IT Officer - Minimum 19 years and Maximum 35 years.
Marks requirement :
  • For Candidates who belong from the General/OBC category should have a minimum of 60% marks in their respective degree course.
  • For Candidates who belong from the SC/ST category should have a minimum of 55% marks in their respective degree course.

Selection Process :
  1. Single Written Exam(Objective Type).
  2. Personal Interview.
  3. Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test.

Written Exam Syllabus for Bank Exam

After getting exam notification for the particular posts you can apply for the above listed exams.The only condition is that you must be able to meet the above eligibility conditions.You can get the exam notification details through its official website.You can check "Recruitment/Notices" section of the given listed websites for new Recruitment notices.

Official website for IBPS -->> Click-Here .
Official website for SBI -->> Click-here .
Official website for Gramin Bank -->> Click-here .
1st August 2013, 01:15 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

$$ You have not mention about your Educational Qualification and in for which bank and which post you want to know the procedure for applying......

$$ But, let me guide you about the full details about it, If you want to do bank job then you have to apply for the Common Written Exam that is CWE conducted for the various bank job....

$$ There are mainly two famous bank job post are (1). Bank Clerk and (2). Bank PO ......

$$ It is better to apply for the IBPS Examination instead of any other bank exam because it has better scope of job placement in the Government field......

$$ If you have the Following Qualification then you can apply for this exam without any doubt.......

$$ IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conduct exam for the various post of recruitment in the bank job under the 19 public sector bank every year......

List of 19 Public Sector bank:-
==================================
  • Allahabad Bank
  • Andhra Bank
  • Bank of Baroda
  • Bank of Maharashtra
  • Bank of India
  • Central Bank of India
  • Punjab & Sind Bank
  • United Bank of India
  • Union Bank of India
  • Vijaya Bank
  • Canara Bank
  • Dena Bank
  • Corporation Bank
  • Indian Overseas Bank
  • Indian Bank
  • Punjab National Bank
  • Oriental Bank of Commerce
  • Syndicate Bank
  • UCO Bank

Procedure of Selection:-
=======================

$$ Common Exam generally conducted in the following two stages that is first is the Written exam and another one the the Interview stage, Written exam consists 250 Question of Objective types which all of 1 marks, you have to answer this questions in the time duration of 150 minute. if you qualify in this section then you have to face the Interview Section.......

Eligibility and Criteria:-
======================

♦> If you have completed your Graduation degree in any discipline then you are applicable for the IBPS Clerk Post as well as IBPS PO Post also.....

♦> A candidate who have higher Qualification can also apply for the same....

Age Limit:-
=========
  • Minimum age for both post 20 years.
  • maximum age for Clerk should not exist 28 years.
  • maximum age for PO should not exist 30 years.

Relaxation on upper age:-
=======================
  • For OBC category up to +3 years.
  • For SC/ST up to +5 years.
  • For PH/PWD category up to +10 years.

♦> You can apply direct at here : Click Here

All the best

With Regards......
DHARM
1st August 2013, 06:50 PM
nishi513

Hi friend...First of all the minimum educational qualification required to apply for BANK CLERK and PO posts is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university...Age limit to apply for BANK CLERK POST is 18-28 years and for BANK PO post is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per the government regulations...If you saticify the above eligibility critiria,the you can apply through the websites www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in when ever the notification is released by them...ALL THE BEST...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?