30th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?

Can i get gujarat government job after completeing my Bsc B.ed in geography?

30th June 2012, 07:29 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get gujarat government job after completeing my Bsc B.ed in geography?

B.Ed has the scope of teaching classes for higher primary schools and high schools, in both State Government and Central Government schools. If you have a B.Ed qualification with experience, you can even get the chance of becoming higher secondary teachers.

Qualification

To pursue a B.Ed degree, you are expected to successfully complete your B.A, B.com or B.Sc in any discipline. Based on your discipline in your under graduation, you can choose your discipline in B.Ed. To put it crisp, a graduate of B.Sc Physics will be trained in Science subjects during their B.Ed, whereas a Bachelor of Arts would be trained in social studies subjects.

Pay scales

· If you are being nominated as an primary school teacher, your minimum salary in the Government schools would be Rs.6,500/- per month. For this post, you can also be a fresher, and not necessarily an experienced teacher. However, experienced teachers can earn up to 10,500/- per month.
· Teachers who are handling science and Maths subjects in higher secondary schools can around Rs.9000 /- per month. However, if you have more experience, your salary is likely to rise considerably.

· Higher secondary teachers in Government and Central Government schools are really challenging, and B.Ed degree with first class is a must. The candidate will have to undergo various screenings before getting selected for the position. Your basic pay scale would be around Rs.14000/- per month.

Government keeps revising the pay scales of teachers frequently. Yearly bonuses, festival bonuses, provident fund, gratuity, pension and special class salaries will add a great amount to your basic pay. Central Government teachers can enjoy much more benefits too. What is so beautiful in being teacher is you can enjoy two full months of holidays with salaries on hand.
25th January 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?

I Have done Master of Arts in Hindi and m searching Government job in gujrat so whenever have Reqvaird so please informed me (09986858209)([email protected])
3rd February 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of b.sc microbiology can i job after b.sc microbiology in gujarat.
19th February 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I m doing b,ed n have done b,a m,a so u have requerd for teacher so pls contact me
9th February 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of b.sc physics.i get goverment job in gujarat after my graduation.i got distiction in my all result.

pls if u thought i m the capable to do this type of work.so pls contact me.

THANK U
9th February 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of b.sc physics.i get goverment job in gujarat after my graduation.i got distiction in my all result.pls if u thought i m the capable to do this type of work.so pls contact me.my conct num. is 9016337069

THANK U
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?