11th December 2011, 02:44 PM
syh

List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?

sir,
i am the student of M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics dept.)
I seek a job in government sector my course finshed . now i am waiting for notification . I want to know the various jobs in govt. sector on my eligibilty and also how to apply for those jobs. Please kindly infrom me.
thanking you,
shyam

31st March 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?

dearv sir i m m pharmacy student and working in private pharma company, i m searching govt.job which will be suitable for me

viru
30th May 2012, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?

im a final year btech (biotech) student...i want to know ..is der ny gov company or ny good private company which provide job offer to biotech engineers?..if yes..wat is the eligibility criteria?
31st May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc(IT) complted student and i want to do job which job is suitable for me....
24th July 2012, 09:38 AM
rgupta1989

Smile Re: List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?

[QUOTE=syh;1500042]sir,
i am the student of M.Pharmacy* (Pharmaceutics dept.)
I seek a job in government sector. now i am waiting for notification . I want to know the various jobs in govt. sector on my eligibilty and also how to apply for those jobs. Please kindly infrom me.
thanking you,
(Rakesh Gupta)
13th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how to get a job in government sector iam a m
Pharm student
28th July 2014, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

I am b.Pharm student in 3year.So kindly suggest that ,what is is there after M.Pharm. Means which exam should we give so that we can appear for Government jobs.
8th February 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m doing m pharm second year.so please suggest me how to get jobs in government sector .
And also give the list of entrance exams.
29th June 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the goverment jobs and salaries after m-pharma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?