20th June 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Do any pharma companies offer jobs to Zoology Post graduates and available private sector jobs?

hi
can you plz tell me if there are any pharma companies that offer jobs to zoology post graduates?or any other private sector jobs...

7th December 2011, 01:06 PM
vamita

Default Re: Do any pharma companies offer jobs to Zoology Post graduates and available private sector jobs?

u can go for clinical research companies because testing of drugs "in vivo" may need a candidate who has zoology background..... but for this too you should have clinical research exp or some relevant diploma....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?