19th November 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Indian Army as an engineer after passing mechanical engineering

I'm a mechanical engineer.I want to get a job in indian army as engineer,near chennai army branches.is that possible?

14th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Army as an engineer after passing mechanical engineering

I am puran jaiswal and i am student in b.e. Mechanical 6th sem in swami vivekanad technical university bhilai. Up to 5 th sem percent is 73% so please give me information abut get jab in indian army..
15th February 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Army as an engineer after passing mechanical engineering

how to get job in army after my engineering in EC? and how to prepare for it?
15th February 2013, 05:33 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi.
you can join army in the following way:-
TGC Scheme : - TGC - Tecnical Graduate Course You should have 60% in B.TECH to apply for the TGC Scheme You must be a citizen of india Your age should be between 20-27 years to apply for the TGC Scheme CDS exam : - CDS mean Combined Defence Service exam , which is an exam to join Defence services . The CDS exam will Conducts by UPSC , Two times in Every year There is Restriction in Number of Attempts for the CDS exam If the canddiate wants to join Army through CDS exam , then Age should be bewteen 19-24 years for ARMY The candidate must be a citizen of India
good luck......
15th February 2013, 06:07 PM
gouse munna

Friend,

You can join the Indian Defence field after the graduation after the graduation you can join Indian defence field through the CDSE exam

CDSE – Combined Defence Service Exam

Eligibility

=>The candidates should be Indian Citizen
=>The candidates should be Graduate
The candidates should be Unmarried

The candidates first appear for the written exam after clearing the written exam you can join it through the SSB Interview

Thank You.

15th February 2013, 06:30 PM
Sikdu

you can join indian army either through UES or appearing for CDS exam
15th February 2013, 06:44 PM
Siva mechz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a mechanical engineer.I want to get a job in indian army as engineer,near chennai army branches.is that possible?
hello friend,

***) better you write IES(Indian Engineering Service) exam. now, SEM is the unit which is organised by Indian military.

**) it is only for mechanical and electrical engineers.

*) so, better you join this unit.

***) get about IES exam notifications in http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best to join Indian army.
15th February 2013, 09:40 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend there are exams like CDS, TGC exams through which you can get in army jobs as an engineer
1. You must have 60% marks in b.tech
2. You must be an Indian origin
3. The age limit is 19-25 years
4. The exam is conducted 2 times a year by UPSC
5. For TGC your age limit is 20 -27 years

all the best.......
15th February 2013, 10:11 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After passing graduation in mechanical engineering you can apply for the CDS exam in order to get a job in Indian Army.

There is Technical Graduate Course available in Army which will be used to apply for the examination to get into Indian Army.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?