3rd July 2010, 04:58 PM
manishatripathi

How to get a job of low working hours after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hey. I am B.E. in elex n telecom and have work experience 2 yrs. After marriage I left my job due to some circumstances and from last 3 yrs looking after my home and baby. Now, again I want to do job. but in my field it occupies whole day and I need a job of low workin hours. Pls guide me for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?
  3. Which college offers Part Time BE in Electronics and Telecommunication with low fee under Pune University? -- [New]
  4. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  5. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  14. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  17. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
9th May 2011, 07:50 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job of low working hours after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

hii, friend i can understand your problem, why dont you try in BSNL , its central govt. easy to work there for 8 hours, they have a very good package, as you have 2 years of experience you can easily get into it, for this you need write BSNL JTO exam, from there you can make your career, if years go you get more experience you will high positions, with good facilities like car, home internet free..... go ahead for relaxed living.
23rd May 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job of low working hours after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

which is the most suitable engineering field to get a good job?
27th May 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i finished me B.TECH second year andhra university vizag can u suggest me some courses to get into communications feild??
divya
13th January 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a job in telecommunication field without any experience?
24th August 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have completed B.tech from ECE branch with 63% in May-2012. And i have done telecommunication course in BSNL, HUAWEI, ZTE in varies training centers in August.So i need a job please help.How to get a job? please send me reply in my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?