6th October 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in merchant navy after diploma?

Is it possible to get a job in merchant navy directly after the diploma? If so then please notify me with required details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. can I get a job in Merchant Navy after passing Mechanical diploma from AICTE recognized university
  5. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to get a job in merchant navy after diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  10. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  13. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  14. How can I join in merchant navy? I have done diploma in production technology
  15. Best course that can be pursue after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a decent job in Merchant Navy?
  16. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
13th November 2015, 07:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in merchant navy after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get a job in merchant navy directly after the diploma? If so then please notify me with required details.
In order to get jobs in Merchant Navy, you will have to pursue either of the courses mentioned below:
  • B.Tech Marine Engineering
  • Diploma in Nautical Science
  • MBA Shipping and Logistics
  • B.E Marine Engineering
  • B.Sc Nautical Science
  • M.E Marine Engineering
  • B.Tech Naval Architecture and Ship Building

As you have just completed Diploma in other specific branch, so you can now pursue anyone of the bachelor course mentioned above.

To get admission to above courses, you will have to qualify IIT-JEE (now JEE Advanced) Entrance Exam conducted jointly by IITs.

To appear for JEE Advanced Exam, you will have to qualify JEE Main Exam first.

Minimum payout or salary of graduates of TS Chanakya or MERI is approximate Rs.10k to Rs.15k per month. However, the candidates who work abroad get monthly salary of upto $1500 to $2500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?