10th February 2012, 04:31 PM
greatkk

What's the procedure for getting membership to appear in CA CPT exam? What's the fee detail and last date of payment?

Kinldy let me know the procedure to get membership to appear for CA CPT exam, fee details & last date of payment. thank you

12th February 2012, 08:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting membership to appear in CA CPT exam? What's the fee detail and last date of payment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatkk View Post
Kinldy let me know the procedure to get membership to appear for CA CPT exam, fee details & last date of payment. thank you
Common Proficiency Test is the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course and qualifying this test is mandatory to pursue the course.
As far as registration process is concerned, you may either register for it through any of the regional council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or you may also register online from the institute's official website.

The registration fee for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs.6100.

The registration is open throughout the year and if you have qualified secondary examination, you may register for it any time during a year but will be eligible to take the test only after qualifying +2 level of exam.

For complete information regarding the test, refer to the following link:

Common Proficiency Test
24th August 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting membership to appear in CA CPT exam? What's the fee detail and last date of payment?

CAN STUDENTS PASSED 10TH GRADE AND STUDYING IN 11TH LEVEL APPEAR CPT EAM?
27th September 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to take CA exam...?? what i have to do first....???
25th February 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed CA articles in 1998 and I have not completed the CA Inter also, what is the procedure for applying for CA inter exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?