5th June 2011, 08:20 PM

Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?

im 31 years old i have B.E in computers and also engineering diploma in electronics n communiccation. i completed my BE in 2008 i worked with a hotel for 2.9 years as network maintenance engineer. presently i am working with a bpo .
can i get a job abroad particularly in middle east .
please guide me.

Related Questions:
18th September 2011, 02:20 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?

A very good educational background,so don't afraid there are so many options in front of you as you are a student of ECE from which you can go for Govt.sector,private sector as well as MNCs like

TCS,

CTS,

Infosys,

Capzimini,

IBM,

Nokia

HCL

Patni etc

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )
18th September 2011, 02:13 PM
kalu21

Default Re: Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?

Dear,
Candidates should have experience teaching Chinese language to .... contact for participants on the Chinese Overseas Flagship Program, ... cities in 24 countries of Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Asia and the Middle East. ... Lead teacher for Mandarin Language and Culture: Lower School after school program ...
Thanks,
18th September 2011, 02:25 PM
kalu21

Dear,
However, with more job opportunities in the private sector and better ... The people of India have had a continuous civilization since 2500 B.C.E., ... into the subcontinent, settled in the middle Ganges River valley, and adapted to antecedent cultures. ..... Foreign investment is particularly sought after in power generation, ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?