5th July 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Best branch of Engineering in India? Which branch is having more scope?

1 which is the best branc of enginearin in india?

2 which is the branch they very scope.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  2. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  3. What is the scope of industrial production branch in India?
  4. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  5. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  6. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  8. Should I do B.Tech CSE or Mechanical?
  9. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India? -- [New]
  10. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  11. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  12. Which branch of Engineering is having better career scope for the candidates?
  13. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  14. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  15. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?
  16. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  17. Does the rumour of Less scope through Chemical Engineering branch true?
  18. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
5th July 2011, 05:06 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Default Re: Best branch of Engineering in India? Which branch is having more scope?

In engineering the most popular branches are-
Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering,
Civil Engineering....
All these branches are the core branches with huge scope...

Mechanical Engineering is very vast branch and it is the one with the lasgest scope i engineering.
5th July 2011, 05:54 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best branch of Engineering in India? Which branch is having more scope?

1) DEAR SIR ,
all the branches of engineering have its own importance according to the future and scope

but you have asked the best branch, here i am giving top branches of engineering in india

a) electrical engineering
b) mechanical engineering
c) chemical engineering
d) computer engineering
e) mining engineering

these above mentioned branches are the best branches.

2) you have asked that which branch have very much scope in future.

according to me, mining engineering is the best branch according to the scope in the future. because the mining industry is growing day by day and it has the best future in India.

thanks
6th July 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

what's d difference between electrical & electronics?
6th July 2011, 08:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

dear friend,

the best course in engineering with respect to placement and scope in future.

the course are given below

1)computer science & engineering.

2)information and technology.

4)electronics and communication.

5)civil engineering

6)mechanical engineering.

7)electrical engineering.

all the best.
6th July 2011, 09:56 PM
digvijaygarg

As India is a growing country...so the scope is tremendous for each and every branch wether its civil.mechanical,computer,electronics
Mechanical has tremendous scope as sectore like auto,consumer goods,metals etc are dependent on them
Civil is related to realty and infrastructure..again great scope
Computer and IT too as companies are hiring aggressively
6th July 2011, 11:44 PM
raghu70

afcat air-force application details & date of exam
13th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
which is best among ec and mechanical
17th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is the electrical and electronics engineering a good branch??
23rd July 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

which is best engineering branch for doing private business in future please answer soon on [email protected] or please tell me on my mobile - 9782315968
24th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Electrical branch has many scope or not ?
31st July 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

which is the best branch among mechanical and mining in future what is the scope in both the branch
1st August 2011, 03:02 AM
redhead

There is nothing exactly like best branch of engineering. The choice of branch mainly depends on your interest. Every branch has its own good and bad points. But you have to decide based on your interest which branch to select.

Some of the popular branches with their future scope are as follows:

Computer Science Engineering- This is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life it created massive jobs for Computer Engineering students.

Electronics and Communication Engineering
- There are equally good opportunities for jobs in electrical engineering industry and higher education. There is lot of multidisciplinary research for developing electric vehicles with great funding and scope all over there world. On the same time good opportunities back home in industry.

Mechanical Engineering
-It is one of the primitive branches of Engineering which have remained always in demand and continue to be in the future.As the Industrial sector has drastically risen in pace, the need for more mechanical engineers has increased exponentially. Every manufacturing and production industry needs mechanical engineers to carry out jobs efficiently and flawlessly for their companies.

Chemical Engineering- Chemical Engineering is the apt career for those who have an aptitude and interest to work with chemicals.Chemical engineers are responsible for the availability of modern high-quality materials that are essential for running an industrial economy. They design equipments and operate chemical plants as well as determine the problems and find the best methods of production.

Aeronautical Engineering-Engineers may work in areas like design, development, maintenance as well as in the managerial and teaching posts in institutes. They find a very good demand in airlines, aircraft manufacturing units, air turbine production plants or design development programmes for the aviation industry.

Biotechnology Engineering-The Career options related to the Biotech Industry extend to universities, medical schools and government labs along with pharmaceutical companies, chemical, agriculture and allied industries.
6th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

which engineering branch has best scope in next 4_5 years
18th August 2011, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

how about info.science engineering?
20th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

is en good branch
22nd August 2011, 04:13 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

In engineering these are some best branches in INDIA.

1.Electrical engineering
2.Mechenical engineering
3.Civil engineering

These three branches are the core branches and have so much scope in INDIA.There is also so much scope for public sector in india.

Electronics and communication engineering and Computer science engineering is also very good options in now a days.
There is many scope and requirment for these two engineers.
U can earn so much money by the help of both of branches.

I hope u satisfied by my answer.

All the best
16th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Electrical is been officially declared as no.1 branch in india
30th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

iam in computer science 1st sem........i do hav the chance to change it to electrical,mecha or to civil.....do u think i should change it.......or not????
plz rpl......
10th December 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Civil engg. Is most power ful branch in other branch
31st December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Best branch of Engineering in India? Which branch is having more scope?

Quote:
Electrical branch has many scope or not ?
yes ht has many scopes hn future because the demand of power is increasing very rapidly.
4th February 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

mechanical is the most popular branch than others b'cs in this days some problem with branches like co, it , ec, ce & other but mech is the only brach which is most preferable.
and i would like to say that actually i am COMPUTER ENGG.
25th February 2012, 04:16 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,
All branch are best it depend on your interest which branch you chose...
If you chose that branch in which you have interest so after that you get success easily...

Top branch of engineering are:-
1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

GOOD LUCK!
25th February 2012, 09:54 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Here is the best branches of engineering in india and the scope of the branches:

1.IT (All Branches Expect Civil &
Mechanical are placed in IT Firms)

2. Mechanical - Lots of Middle East
Openings & Domestic Demand

3. Civil - Lots of Middle East Openings &
Domestic Demand.

4. Electrical (Placement In Electrical Field
Only)

5. Electronics (Placement In Electrical Field
Only)

6. Automotive (Too Specific Engineering
Stream)

7. Chemical (Very Few Domestic Opening
But With Good Pay Scale, And Very Few
Students To Compete With).
29th February 2012, 11:36 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

HI!
Some good branch in engineering which have good scope in future:-
1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.
14th April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am doing civil engg but somebody told me to change my branch fron civil to e & c is this is right
15th April 2012, 05:47 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

ECE is always a wise option to choose,since you will be having job opportunities in both electronics and software side.This branch is also having a wide range of scope in the areas of research and development.highest salaries are paid for the students who have undergone M.Tech in IITs with ECE subjects such as DSP.

with warm regards

GOUTHAM.
15th April 2012, 06:34 PM
bunty00

hy,
In engineering the most popular branches are-CSE,
Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering,
Civil Engineering....
15th April 2012, 06:37 PM
bunty00

hy,
In engineering the most popular branches are-CSE,
Civil Engineering....
15th April 2012, 06:44 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
i am doing civil engg but somebody told me to change my branch fron civil to e & c is this is right
hi friend,

engineering streams:

there are a lot of streams in the engineering.

they are

1.mechanical engineering
2.electrical engineering
3.computer science engineering
4.information technology
5.electronics & communication engineering
6.robotics
7.software engineering
8.industrial engineering
9.industrial safety engineering
10.metallurgy
11.agriculture engineering
12.marine engineering
13.naval engineering
14.petroleum engineering

better i suggest you to go for the electronics & communication engineering

the jobs are

1.bsnl
2.bel
3.bhel
4.bharathi airtel
5.tcs
6.videocon
7.reliance
8.hcl
9.ibm
10.sony india
11.nokia
12.motorola
13.ies
14.upsc exams
15.railways
16.bank jobs
17.intel
18.samsung
19.siemens
20.isro
21.drdo

all the best
15th April 2012, 09:31 PM
ravi17283

hi,
good question,generally so many people came across it.i will tell you one thing that is every branch is equal.it's up to your intrest on the subject.may be it seems different but i am very clear about it,because every branch has equal oppurtunities.searh it you will surely realise it.every one tells some this or that branch is good,but they didn't really know about it.hope you will find a best branch according to your own intrests...good luck
14th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

civil engg future
3rd June 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

which branch is best for girls ? plz reply
8th June 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

which branch is best for indian girls?
12th June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

is m.s ramaiah is gud 4 civil engg???
14th June 2012, 10:01 AM
tl.com

DEAR SIR ,
all the branches of engineering have its own importance according to the future and scope

but you have asked the best branch, here i am giving top branches of engineering in india

c) chemical engineering
d) computer engineering
e) mining engineering

according to me, mining engineering is the best branch according to the scope in the future. because the mining industry is growing day by day and it has the best future in India.

thanks
14th June 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Which branch has maximum opportunites in public sector units for future prospect through off-campus. Please, reply me .
14th June 2012, 02:34 PM
kinnarnara

hi,
In present era agriculture engineering is more scope as compare to other engineering.

It has best future in india.
For more.
www.hau.ernet.in
Thanks
15th June 2012, 12:47 AM
rockstarrocks

HI DEAR,

c) chemical engineering
d) computer engineering
e) mining engineering

tHANKS
17th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

does cse have scope after 4/5 yrs??
or is it ece?
18th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hey hi from my knowledge i think cs branche is best for girls as well as for boys because from this branche we can handle all the branches and easily we can enter in it sector it is so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

mechanical or ec which is better.............
22nd June 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

mechanical engineering is the best
22nd June 2012, 11:25 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!
all the branches of engineering are good.
(a)this whole depends upon your interest and hard work.
(b)but it depends that in which field you are interested.
(c)well,mechanical and automobile streams are good if you want to go industry and factory side.
(d)civil engineering is also the better one but if you want to go for architect side.
(e)computer science and information technologies are also the better one if you are interested in software side.
(f)electrical and electronics are also the good one if you want to go for communication side and electrical parts.
24th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hello gentleman,
If you want to earn the most then u must choose:
COMPUTER SCIENCE
In the coming future everything is going to be dependent on computers
and for every such thing making of a software is a must.
24th June 2012, 10:29 PM
babu91

hello sir,

c) chemical engineering
d) computer engineering
e) mining engineering

thanks
24th June 2012, 11:23 PM
aatif1

The best branch are no doubt the core branches because of their wide area of application and a broader area of pursuing futher studies. The core engineering streams are:-
1)Mechanical engineering(ME)
2)Civil engieering(CE)
3)Electrical engineering(EE)
4)Electronics and communication engineering(ECE)

However there are hardly any core companies is India so if you don't have a seat in IIT or NIT or a good government university then please don't opt for these streams.

If you have a seat in a private college then go for either computer science and engineering(CSE) or information technology(IT, which is 93.75% similar to CSE)

best of luck!!!
26th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

which one is better mechanical or cs ??
30th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

All the trades of engineering have their own importance. Each and

every trade is job oriented and has good scope in India. But, the thing

one likes most is much better than others always. So, you should select

a stream in which you have a great interest. You can do the best in that.

But, as you asked about the best branches, here the list of those:

1. Electrical Engineering

2. Mechanical Engineering

3. Chemical Engineering

4. Aerospace Engineering

5. Auto mobile Engineering

6. Mining Engineering

7. Marine Engineering

8. Software Engineering

You select any one, from these. Work hard, you'll definitely get the

success.

Wish you all the very best.
1st August 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my intermediate is civil engineering better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?