3rd May 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in railway if I am a student of Law?

I am a studnt of law means BA.LLB. . Aftr law, i want to job in railway department. . I want to work as railway advocate. . Bt i dnt knw hw to get job? Plz tell what i wll do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  2. Is it necessary to have a law degree to get a job in CS? Which law degree will be suitable for a commerce student?
  3. How to get a job in Railway? I am a FYJC commerce student
  4. Is there any government job available after passing B.Com? Any jobs in railway sector?
  5. Can I get a government job in Indian Railway after passing B.Tech? What is the procedure to get one?
  6. What has to be study for Railway exams? -- [New]
  7. How may I get details about rules for evaluating the Law Officer's Exam? What's the criteria of Railway board's rule in connection?
  8. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  9. How to get a government job with Railways?
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. Any query regarding admission in law schools and further jobs?
  14. How can I get a job in railway? I am a student of 3rd year
  15. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  16. Information about Railway Recruitment Job? Which post is suitable for me? Any jobs for me in Railway?
  17. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks?
  18. Are there any defence or railway jobs after scoring 53% aggregate?
14th April 2023, 05:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in railway if I am a student of Law?

Candidates with law degree from a recognised university are eligible to apply for CLA ( Chief Law Assistant) post.

The examination is conducted in various stages. So, candidates are qualifying in all stage become eligible for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?