5th April 2012, 06:23 PM
H.bhardwaj612

How to get jobs in mobile companies after passing B.Tech in ECE engineering?

Sir i am second year student of electronic and communication engg. I want to get a job in mobile compnies like nokia samsung motorola give me a way to get a job in this MNC's

24th July 2012, 07:25 PM
rijvana parveen

Default Re: How to get jobs in mobile companies after passing B.Tech in ECE engineering?

it is very simple ,there are many websites are available for your requirement .they announce their interview date on that particular website.eg:www.allinterview.com
24th July 2012, 07:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get jobs in mobile companies after passing B.Tech in ECE engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.bhardwaj612 View Post
Sir i am second year student of electronic and communication engg. I want to get a job in mobile compnies like nokia samsung motorola give me a way to get a job in this MNC's
If you are a second year student then wait for your final semester. i am sure after the fifth semester you'll have campus interviews and if it is a reputed institutions then the top telecom companies like Nokia, Samsung and Motorola will surely come for the campus. So, for now you should concentrate on your studies and do well in your examination to get noticed.

*Note for you reference:
majorly, all the companies have their official website and a column as "CAREER". Visit their website and apply on line for the desired post.
24th July 2012, 07:47 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

respected sir/mam,

government jobs for ece students

BHEL
ISRO
MTNL
SAIL
DRDO
DELHI metro station job
railway job
banking job
defence services
power grid
gas limited
national thermal power corporation
steel authority of india limited

age lin\mit: form 18 to 27 yrs

exam procedure: written exam

personal interview

all the best and work hard to live your dreams
24th July 2012, 09:33 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
After ECE engineering there will be number of options for you in your mentioned field.

You can get opportunities in it as BTS,RF engineer.You can take up a course of BTS/RF from some reputed training institute which generally of few months,as it becomes much easier to get an entry into the BTS/RF field after these short-term courses.

Then there are also Embedded engineers recruited by mobile companies like SONY,NOKIA,SAMSUNG etc.These companies recruit fresh engineers too.
Or you can take up some Embedded course as per the requirements.

So,work hard and keep an eye on these jobs through internet,as it will help you know better about these jobs so that you can also prepare accordingly.

Good Luck.
25th July 2012, 12:06 PM
sheelasnj

If you are a second year student then wait for your final semester. i am sure after the fifth semester you'll have campus interviews and if it is a reputed institutions then the top telecom companies like Nokia, Samsung and Motorola will surely come for the campus. So, for now you should concentrate on your studies and do well in your examination to get noticed.

*Note for you reference:
majorly, all the companies have their official website and a column as "CAREER".
28th July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,i was pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in ece branch and was interested to get a job in mobile companies.can i know what are the subjects i need to focus on mostly
28th October 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am now studing in mechanical engineering.can i get job at any telecommunication companies?
24th February 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am now studying in electronics and communication engineering,2nd year. can i get job at any mobile company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?