22nd November 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in technical side after passing ECE? How to approach the companies offering jobs to ECE students

hello,iam 2011 passed out from ece.i want to do job technical side...how to approach the companies offering jobs to ece students...

18th September 2013, 11:00 PM
jeevan maroju
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in technical side after passing ECE? How to approach the companies offering jobs to ECE students

Hi friend...

You can approach the companies in which the jobs are offered for ece students by reading news papers, knowing details from your friends, and relatives. If you found that any company offers jobs for ece students you can directly contact the company HR to submit your resume. If your resume is selected then you will be called for an interview or written test. If you can clear these activities with good percentage of marks then your job will be confirmed...
All The Best.
3rd November 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in technical side after passing ECE? How to approach the companies offering jobs to ECE students

what r the core jobs for women's
7th August 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Aman please advise which branch among ECE/ MEchanical will be better for future points of view
14th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed btech with 57.57% . Any chance to software side /hardware side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?