13th October 2012, 07:49 AM
ritesh_031033

What kind of companies should look for jobs after completion of engineering from ECE branch

what kind of companies should i look for the jobs after completition of my engineering from ece branch? i am interested in embedded system n semiconductor devices...

Related Questions:
  1. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  2. What kind of government job can I get after completion of my B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to prepare for Government Jobs related to ECE branch? Links of the websites to get study materials for the exams conducted by Navaratana companies?
  4. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  5. How can a B.Tech EC engineer get a job in Airport?
  6. List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech completed students in ECE branch
  7. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students?
  8. What are the jobs in railways for ECE branch
  9. What are the subjects in ECE and will Maths be the main subject in this branch
  10. Which is the best course in ME for me after completion of BE in ECE to get Jobs in Core Companies?
  11. Can I apply for government engineering jobs after passing B.Tech with 56% in ECE branch
  12. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  13. What kind of jobs can I get after studying B.E ECE?
  14. How many companies are there in Hyderabad for ECE branch students?
  15. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for government engineering job after passing B.Tech with 56% in ECE branch?
28th August 2013, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of companies should look for jobs after completion of engineering from ECE branch

Hai friend
After completion of engineering from ECE branch you can go for a job in either software or hardware fields.If you have secured more than 60% in your engineering,then you will have good job opportunities.As a communication engineering student you need to have good communication skills.And you can find good job opportunities in both private and government sectors also.

-->Government Companies :
ISRO
DRDO
BHEL
ECIL
BSNL
ONGC
SAIL
BEL
NTPC
KTPC

-->Private Software Companies :
Infosyis
Mahindra
Wipro
TCS
Tech
IBM
Cisco
LG
Reliance
HCL

These are all the companies to find the job opportunities for the ECE candidates.If you are interested in hardware field,then you can definitely get a job in hardware field.

All The Best
15th February 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of companies should look for jobs after completion of engineering from ECE branch

am now studying btech 3 rd year ece....after completation of my course..am i eligible to get job in sathyam,infosis,mahindra..any private companies...
and what is required is it copalsary required to learn c,c ,java etc... suggest me am very confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?