6th October 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?

I have completed my b.sc nursing in private college.Nearly two years experience is having for me.how to get job in railway ?what things i have to concentrate?

Related Questions:
  1. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  2. Is there any chance for me to do MBBS being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year of work experience?
  3. Can I join Army being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 3 years of experience?
  4. List of jobs available for ladies after 12th std with 3 years experience as a Data entry operator?
  5. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  6. Any experience is required for Nursing Administration?
  7. How to do higher education after BSc Nursing?
  8. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  9. Chances to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  10. What is the jobs scope in Railways for B.A. pass students?
  11. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  12. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  13. List IT jobs available in Railways? Minimum qualification required for IT students to get Railway jobs?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Admin profile jobs in Central or State Govt. offices after Engineering in Telecommunication and 9 years of work experience in testing, Project Management and business Analysis? Eligibility for Railways jobs as well?
  15. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  16. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  18. Job in Airline, Airport or Tourism sector for candidate having 3 years work experience? -- [New]
6th October 2011, 05:59 PM
sidbond

Default Re: How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?

Railways is a very career for an individual.

To get a job in railways, you can appear for any or all of the following.

UPSC - For Grade A and B officer level posts.
or RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) - for Junior level posts of Grade 'C'

If you go through the UPSC, then you will have a white collar job.
While, otherwise, you will be given field or ground duty.

RRBs recruit Group “C personnel for different Zonal Railways/Production Units.

You can visit http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html for further details.

Good luck
21st December 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?

i'm having sports certificate so it is possible to get job in railways as a nurse,because i hv b.sc nursing certificate too ?
8th January 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for a railway job
8th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed my B.sc(mpc) in 2010 as a starting point i have choose tele calling as my career. but now im looking for a change in my profile so can u please suggest what should i do now to bring up my career in right dimension. I have applied for NFC jobs and i dint qualify in the last interview round. Please guide me.
24th July 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

hi i finiched b.s.c nursing and i have one year experience in bedside and now i want to work in railway hospital what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?