16th June 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?

Hello Sir,
It's me Preeti from Nepal. I have passed my Post Basic Bachelor's in Nursing(BN) with distinction. I have got 1 year experience as a Nursing instructor. I have passed my certificate Nursing course from BPKIHS and got four years working experience as a Staff Nurse. And now I want to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course. But I don't know about the processing rules. Please help me out because I am so eager to learn M.Sc(Nursing) in India.

24th June 2015, 01:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?

M.Sc nursing is a post graduate course which deals with health care profession. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria for studying M.Sc (Nursing) is that the candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/ post basic B.Sc (Nursing) with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a university/ institution which is recognized by Indian nursing council.

Candidate should have a minimum of one year of work experience after B.Sc (Nursing).

Some universities conduct entrance examination for admission of the candidate's.

Some of the universities which offer M.Sc (nursing) are as follows:

* University of Delhi

* National institute of nursing education

* Government college of nursing

* Maharaj vinayak global university
8th June 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?

I have passed b.sc nursing from purbanchal university nepal 2 years before i have one and half year working experience can i apply for m.sc nursing in India
17th April 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am nepali citizen and i have completed my bsc nursing from banglore...now i want to do msc in sikkim manipal university...what procedure should i go through????what are the documents required??
6th March 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian. I completed MSc. Nursing degree in OBG Nursing from India. I have total 3years of clinical and 1/2 year of teaching experience in nursing area. How can I get a nursing job in Nepal?
30th October 2020, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

one who passed PB Nursing two year bachelor from india. It is equivalent to BNS 3year bachelor nursing from nepal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?