19th March 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get my admit card or hall ticket for the Entrance Exam for Engineering course of SRM?

Please note that i did not received my hall / admit card till date. How to get admit card of srm for engineering??
My application number is 2756372

1st April 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my admit card or hall ticket for the Entrance Exam for Engineering course of SRM?

i m not able to find my admit card of srm onl9..
how to find it onl9?
2nd May 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my admit card or hall ticket for the Entrance Exam for Engineering course of SRM?

i had not recevied my icet acknowlege card and hall ticket wat can i do? plz reply
1st May 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

my admit card is lost and i dont know application number how to get admit card
1st June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hello , sir
how to know the updates of the counselling and the number of seats filled and empty.
1st April 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i have sent my application long back but still i am getting mails that my application is pending.
so please verify and send to my mail
27th March 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have sent my application long back but still I am getting mails that to submit application form.
So please verify and send to my mail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?