15th April 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I get Hall ticket? I've filled an application form for SRM engineering college but not received hall ticket. My registration numbre if 70115879

Dear sir/madam:

My name is saurabh varanasi from hyderabad and have duly filled up and sent the application form for srm engg. College in the first week of january. To date i have not received the hall ticket. All my friends studying with me in delta junior college have received theirs and will be writing the entrance exam on 23rd april, . My registration number is 70115879.

The amount of rs. 750/- via demand draft has been posted to the address mentioned in the form. The dd number is 311459 dated 30.12.2010 and the issuing bank is bank of baroda.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards,
saurabh varanasi

10th July 2015, 05:41 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get Hall ticket? I've filled an application form for SRM engineering college but not received hall ticket. My registration numbre if 70115879

Well, examination is really near and still you did not get your hall ticket. Another alarming is that your friends have already got their hall tickets. But it is best that you call the university office and find out what happened to your hall ticket. For getting a hard copy of your hall ticket it is even better that you go to SRM University's office and collect it personally. Even if you collect it one day before your examination then also it is fine. But do contact your university's office right now. There is no other option left. The contact number of the administrative office of SRM University is 044 27453159.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?