20th May 2010, 11:03 PM
kunhi_j

Applied for AIIMS MBBS entrance through on line and paid through credit card, yet to receive the hall ticket.

I have applied for AIIMS MBBS entrance through on line and paid through credit card. But am yet to receive the hall ticket.

21st May 2010, 04:19 PM
prakashbioc

Default Re: Applied for AIIMS MBBS entrance through on line and paid through credit card, yet to receive the hall ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunhi_j View Post
I have applied for AIIMS MBBS entrance through on line and paid through credit card. But am yet to receive the hall ticket.
Hello,
You can pay through credit card as it is permitted but they actually sent all the admit cards who paid by DD/credit card also. May be it is due to postal delay.
Try to call this number, which is a help line for the same:
011-26594499

Or else mail to this id regarding your status:

[email protected]

All the Best !!!!!!!!!!!
21st May 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Applied for AIIMS MBBS entrance through on line and paid through credit card, yet to receive the hall ticket.

n u ans. most of of queries, to get inf. from "you can get hall ticket from its official website" could u pls tell me the website.
21st May 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of summission in i.p university....???
21st May 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

last date for receiving admit card
21st May 2010, 10:03 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download your adist card from

from http://www.aiimsexams.org/ for mbbs

http://202.144.108.151/AIIMS-MD-ADMITCARD/ if you have applied for MS/MD/MCh
from http://202.144.108.151/AIIMS-MDS-ADMITCARD/ if you have applied for MDS
25th May 2010, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

from where do i download aiims hallticket 2010
27th May 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

from where do i download aiims hallticket 2010
29th May 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have applied for aiims mbbs entrance through on line and paid through demand draft. But am yet to receive the hall ticket.
N u ans. Most of of queries, to get inf. From "you can get hall ticket from its official website" could u pls tell me the website.
i want this as early as possible. Please answer.
I need it imediatley
please cooperate me .i was so sad about this
27th March 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for aiims mbbs entrance through postal department . But am yet to receive the hall ticket please take any action about this iam worried a lot plssssssssss...........
17th April 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i applied for aiims mbbs exam 2011 on line but on net i found stating that my application is not received by aiims till 16-4-2011
4th May 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MBBS ADMIT CARD TILL DATE EXAMINATION 2011
15th May 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for mbbs entrance and paid through DD but not received admit card yet.
16th May 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

the AIIMS web site shows that rioll nos are alloted for the MBBS entrance examination; you can't find the link to down load the admit card. What to do and how to go ahead ?
17th May 2011, 03:36 PM
bgowmathi

I have received my AIIMS MBBS Admit Card. In the Right Top i have seen a word *PROVISIONAL. what does it really means?
Please send me the details to my gamil "[email protected]"
31st May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MBBS ADMIT CARD TILL DATE EXAMINATION 2011

my id : [email protected]
31st May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i hav recieved my aiims mbbs admit card but there is a word PROVISIONAL in it,what does it mean?
please reply me, my id is [email protected]
25th May 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

what should i do if i don't recieve my mbbs entranca exam admit card?
17th May 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have received my aiims mbbs admit card but there is a word "PROVISIONAL" written on the top.What does that mean?
20th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have received my AIIMS Admit Card.
On the right-hand side at the top, the word 'PROVISIONAL' has been written.
What does it mean? Whom should I contact regrading this? Is this common to every hall-ticket?

Awaiting your quick reply

Thank You
14th January 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What does the word provisional indicate in the admit card of aiims entrance exam for recruitment of the post of sister grade ll
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?