11th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to acquire B.Tech seat in NIT through NIT Quota?

Sir, I have lived in Dubai for 10 years[1996 to 2006].My father is still working there,so he is an NRI.My mother currently has the Dubai residence visa but is living here with us for the last 5 years going back to Dubai once in every 5 months.So am I eligible For acquiring a Bt
BTech seat in NIT through NRI quota?

30th September 2012, 04:04 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: Am I eligible to acquire B.Tech seat in NIT through NIT Quota?

There is no NIT quota available in the country as NIT is one of the reputed institutes in the country.

If you want to take admission in NIT you have to give AIEEE and have to score very well so that your rank is in under 15000 as cut off for NITs is generally high. So, you should take some good coaching for it like career point, allen, narayana, fiitjee etc.

There is home quota in every NIT. It means that there is some seats reseved for state student.

Good Luck
1st December 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to acquire B.Tech seat in NIT through NIT Quota?

I would like to know the NRI fees of Tamil Nadu Engineering Colleges under Anna University. Is there any separate quota for NRI?
10th March 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there a chance to get seat in NIT under home quota though I am an NRI ,for this what entrance exam I have to take
24th January 2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Does a student of 9th grade expat studying in saudia comes under NRI quota.
Is NRI FEE applicable for medical stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?