15th April 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get selected in B.E Robotics engineering college?

how to select the B E robotic engineering colleges , any colleges in madurai?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  2. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  3. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. What is the scope of robotics engineering?
  5. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
  6. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  7. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  8. Where are the Robotics engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  10. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  11. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  12. Will i get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 13000 rank in CET? Can I get EC, EE, Robotics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering in NIE College or Malnad college of engineering? Is Malnad Engineering College good??
  13. Will I get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 13000 rank in CET? Is it possible to get EC, EE, Mechatronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineering NIE college or Malnad College of Engineering? Is Malnad Engineering College good?
  14. List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I go for robotics engineering? I've completed my diploma in Mechanical
  16. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode
  17. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
31st August 2015, 07:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get selected in B.E Robotics engineering college?

For bachelor's degree in engineering, a candidate must apply for the Joint Entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. This exam has two levels:

* Joint Entrance examination Mains.

* Joint Entrance examination Advanced.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board with mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Other than this exam, you can also appear for the state entrance test of Tamil Nadu.

Colleges offering bachelor's degree in Robotics Engineering are:

* VELS University.

*Anna University of Technology, Madurai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?