12th May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Germany the best college for Robotics?

in garmany best collega robotics...please tell me whether it is

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
  2. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  3. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. List of the colleges for robotics in Germany?
  5. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  7. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  8. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  10. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  11. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  14. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  16. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  18. Scope of Robotics in Future?
15th September 2015, 09:14 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Germany the best college for Robotics?

Yes, Japan and Germany are two best countries that offers the best education in the robotics as the technology of these countries is very good and very fast also then any other country as the most of the work in the industries are done by the Robots in these countries so it is the best option for you to go for the Robotics study in Germany.

Collages foe this course in Germany are-

>> University Aachen, Germany

>> University of applied Science at Aachen Germany

>> University of applied science at Augsburg, Germany

>> University Bayreuth, Germany

>> Technical University at Berlin, Germany

>> University of Bielefeld, Germany

>> University of Bochum, Germany

>> University Bonn, Germany

>> University of Bremen, Germany

>> International university Bremen, Germany

>> Technical University, Chemnitz ( Germany)

>> D.L.R. German aerospace center, Germany

>>University of Dortmund, Germany

>> Freiburg University, Germany

>> University Hagen, Germany

>> University of Hannover, Germany

>> Technical University of llmenau, Germany

>> University of Kiel, Germany

These are the best universities for the Robotics study in Germany.
19th July 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Germany the best college for Robotics?

After completing A BE
I would like to continue my Robotics Engineering In Germany
Say what are qualifications are needed to get admission in. Germany college!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?