16th April 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railway, CGHS?

how to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways,CGHS. Is there any exam for it,if yes what is that and when will be it conducted?how to apply for it?

regards,

Dr.Meraj

Related Questions:
  1. How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?
  2. Is there any exam to get selected for Dental Surgeon Jobs in Central Government like Indian Railways, CGHS? When will it be conducted and how can I apply for it?
  3. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in government hospitals after BDS course completion? -- [New]
  5. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  6. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  7. Which are the sourthern railway dental jobs after finishing BDS?
  8. What are the job openings in CGHS? Procedure to apply for central government job? Do we need to give any test? Where can I get all the information? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. How to get a job in Singapore after becoming a Dental Surgeon
  11. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  12. How can i do internship as a Dental Surgeon in ESI hospital?
  13. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  14. Is there any vacancy for the post of dental surgeon in Irvin Government Hospital Amravati?
  15. List of government dental colleges along with their selection criteria in Amravati and nearby areas, where can I work as a dentist? I am a married dental surgeon(BDS)
  16. Which are the central government jobs applicable for CSE people? I prefer defense, railway and bank jobs
  17. When will Haryana Public Service Commission conduct the interview of selected candidates for the post of dental surgeon in haryana?
  18. Can i do Internship in Dubai as a Dental Surgeon?
16th July 2011, 12:37 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railway, CGHS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways,CGHS. Is there any exam for it,if yes what is that and when will be it conducted?how to apply for it?

regards,

Dr.Meraj
Hi, There is the CMS, central medical services exam to join as a doctor in any govt. agency, conducted by upsc. And Govt. agencies regularly advertise in Employment news about the vacancies in medical posts in Railways, CGHS etc.

So regularly go through Employment news and soon you will fin a suitable job.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
16th July 2011, 11:48 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railway, CGHS?

Hi friend,
In Central Government ,all vacancies are filled through the Railway Recruitment Board exams only.

So,you have to apply fior the RRB exam , and then prepare for the exam. If you are selected in that exam ,you are appointed upon your qualification.

All the best.
22nd July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railway, CGHS?

Hi, Sir

Good Afternoon

I am sudha just now i completed my BDS & i am staying in bangalore

I need a Govt. Job. Can you please advice

What and all the step involved to get the govt. job

Started to search in the Employment News Paper

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Sudha
12th September 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i hav just completed my bds and i have no interest in doing mds or opening any clinic. i want to be a cosmetic surgeon or do diploma course in implants can u suggest me wat should i do and the procedure.. wil be highly thankful and obliged.
13th October 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i want a an application form to apply for dental job in govt
21st November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hi is there any job for dental surgeon in WHO,NRHM,ONGC if yes then pl help how can we apply
4th January 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Now I'm dng internship.. Can you please tell me how to get a job in central or state government and the process I have to follow..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?