26th May 2011, 08:49 PM
arpanaj19

What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?

Dear sir,
I am Dr. Arpana and did graduation from Patna Govt. Dental College & Hospital and have also done one year internship in the same hospital. I want to know about vacancies for the post of dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Govt. Hospitals, CGHS,
ESI hospitals, Private hospitals,etc.
Please reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the dentist job in WHO or UNICEF after completion of BDS course in India?
  2. Does Private Hospitals pay less than Government Hospitals to their Doctors? Whether low caste candidates can only secure job in Government Hospitals?
  3. Future scope of jobs for female BDS students?
  4. Job in government or private hospitals as a lab technician after completing DMLT? -- [New]
  5. Best options after BDS?
  6. When we will get new updates for vacancies for the post of BSc staff Nurses in government hospitals in India
  7. Scope of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology Bachelor's Degree course?
  8. How to get a job in ESI Hospitals in Tamilnadu under central government scale?
  9. Can I get a seat in BDS after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET medical test
  10. Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?
  11. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  12. Is there any good scope in forthcoming years in Neurology Stream?
  13. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  14. Is there any exam for staff nurses in Bangalore?
  15. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  17. Is it possible to get more salary through Pharmacy course after having 2 years of experience?
  18. Can i get job in Government hospitals being M.Sc. (Biotech) student?
8th November 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?

how will apply in WHO,UNICEF,and ESI Nurse posting?
and what are the certificate will be submitted
5th September 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?

IS DER ANY VACANCY IN WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION FOR DENTIST
21st October 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

sir I have complited my internship resently in sep 2013.sir I wanted to join in hyd.so plz tel me when r the exams....this course is avilable in only osmania or other hospitals also...
24th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in patna after doing bds from private collage for freshers.
New vaccancies for bds students at govt.sector or in any reputed hospitals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?