16th April 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?

how to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways,CGHS. Is there any exam for it,if yes what is that and when will be it conducted?how to apply for it?

regards,

Dr.Meraj

Related Questions:
  1. How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?
  2. Is there any exam to get selected for Dental Surgeon Jobs in Central Government like Indian Railways, CGHS? When will it be conducted and how can I apply for it?
  3. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  4. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in government hospitals after BDS course completion?
  7. Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?
  8. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  9. What are the job openings in CGHS? Procedure to apply for central government job? Do we need to give any test? Where can I get all the information? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science
  11. Application procedure for dental jobs in State Government and Southern railways?
  12. Can I apply for jobs while studying in final year of B.Tech IT?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. Procedure to apply for a practice session in Singapore for a Dental Surgeon?
  16. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  17. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  18. What to do for a good job after completing mathematics hons with 50% marks
15th October 2011, 07:56 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways,CGHS. Is there any exam for it,if yes what is that and when will be it conducted?how to apply for it?

regards,

Dr.Meraj
Aspirants

>>THere is vacancy in PSU now ,in that there is required MBBS AND DENTAL .

>>You can apply in that post ,that post is very good for you.

>>There is too much vacancy in RAILWAYS AND GOVERNMENT JOBS.

>>For its information you can take employment news..
6th February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?

i have recently completed my BDS and is in search of a good government job in my city lucknow. are there any vacanies available at present? if yes then where and how can i approach it...
regards,
dr. joohi jain
18th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?

how to job in railways as dentist. are there any vacancies now
21st March 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the procedure for getting a post as dental surgeon in state and central govt..at what time of year does the recruitment takes place?
3rd October 2012, 08:52 AM
dentsure

am intrested in tamilnadu govt exams how to perpare for this??
12th March 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of recruitment of BDS dental Sargon in Indian Railways, whether their is only personal test or written test also, and how to get the information of vacancy for the current period .
21st May 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in central railway government after bds?
19th October 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

NRHM DS MCQsPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
1st December 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

want to know about exam dates for dentist jobs in cghs and nrhm and railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?