11th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get selected for jobs after passing B.Tech M.E? Which are the government companies?

Sir,
i am neeraj singh from jhansi doing b.tech.(m.e.) from sit meerut.there is a short vecancies in govt. Sectors.so how we selected in that jobs.what strategies should be followed by us.and which govt companies are in which we applied.give details plz.
thanking you sir.send details on. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  2. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  3. What can I do after completing B.E degree?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  7. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  8. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. Which exam should i go for making a career in education field?
  11. Which government companies are offering jobs to instrumentation and control engineering course
  12. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  13. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  14. How to appear for government job after passing B.Tech in CS branch?
  15. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)?
  17. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  18. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
20th April 2012, 02:40 AM
mantukmr2

Default Re: How to get selected for jobs after passing B.Tech M.E? Which are the government companies?

The govt. jobs which you can try for jobs are:

ntpc

bhel

iocl

sail

cil

drdo

isro

gail

npcil

railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?