6th June 2011, 04:55 PM
satishsinghoct87

List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?

I am a btech pass student .but i have scaored 70.5% 10th ,54% in 12th and 65% in btech can you tell me which companies I am eligible for.

Related Questions:
  1. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  2. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  3. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  4. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  5. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  7. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies for which I am eligible with 59%?
  9. List of best companies to get summer internship? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  11. List of the companies for which I am eligible after passing 12th with 56% in 12th and 69% in 10th
  12. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after passing 10th with 42%?
  14. List of companies which gives less preference to 12th marks?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  16. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  17. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
25th July 2011, 01:26 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?

Dear friend,
Your question is incomplete you have to first mention your branch.From which branch you pass out your Btech then i tell you for which company you can apply.
18th August 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?

List of Elecrical Companies in Bangalore?
19th August 2011, 12:56 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satishsinghoct87 View Post
I am a btech pass student .but i have scaored 70.5% 10th ,54% in 12th and 65% in btech can you tell me which companies I am eligible for.

if u have a good knowledge of ur subjects and have a basic info about computers then there are ample amount of companies which will be ready to take u in..
like there are companies like Accenture,Infosys,Tech Mahindra and many more companies..depending on ur branch u have to apply and moreover u have scored a decent percentage in ur btech so there shouldn't be a problem..

hope this helps..
14th September 2011, 01:03 AM
saugata2008

As you don't have 60% in overall academic carrier so it as really tough to join good reputed companies like TCS,Wipro,Infosys etc as a fresher . So will suggest you to go for the Govt. sectors because they requires minimum 60% to 65% in only graduation .As you have 70.5% in graduation ,you are eligible for those Govt.sector exams .

Name of some Govt. sectors -

BHEL
SAIL
GAIL
railway
Bank PO
ECIL
DVC
EIL
ISRO
DRDO

you can get the updates of the upcoming Govt. exam from -
www.freshersworld.com

thank you
16th October 2011, 02:59 PM
shahraksh3

You have not mentioned your branch.If you are from EEE branch then you can apply for both Core as well as IT .But if you are from I.T or comps branch you can apply for I.T companies.Some companies require aggregate of 60% in HSC which is not in your case.
But the critetia depends on various companies and you have to try in differnt companies.Some companies might also relax the criteria. So have to try it out.
Below I am giving you some list of I.T companies.
1]Tcs
2] Accenture
3] L & T infotech
4] Patini
5] Tech mahindra
6] Atos origin
7] Geometric solutions
8] sterling infosystems
9] Infosys
10] e- emphasys
17th October 2011, 02:18 AM
blizard

Dear friend you did not tell your 10th and 12th standard marks.
I hope that your marks was above 60%.
If it is then you are eligible for these good companies :

1.TCS
2.WIPRO
3.HCL
4.CTS
5.ACCENTURE
6.SATYAM etc
28th December 2011, 11:56 PM
joblesswork

You have not mentioned your branch.If you are from EEE branch then you can apply for both Core as well as IT .But if you are from I.T or comps branch you can apply for I.T companies.Some companies require aggregate of 60% in HSC which is not in your case.
But the critetia depends on various companies and you have to try in differnt companies.Some companies might also relax the criteria. So have to try it out.
Below I am giving you some list of I.T companies.
1]Tcs
2] Accenture
3] L & T infotech
4] Patini
5] Tech mahindra
6] Atos origin
7] Geometric solutions
8] sterling infosystems
9] Infosys
10] e- emphasys
15th February 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i have aggregate of 65%.i am very good at my communication skills.can i get placed in any of the government sectors.i don't like to go for software jobs as i am from electrical i prefer core.please suggest me
26th March 2012, 10:29 AM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have aggregate of 65%.i am very good at my communication skills.can i get placed in any of the government sectors.i don't like to go for software jobs as i am from electrical i prefer core.please suggest me
Dear friend,
Yes, you can get job in government sectors. As there are many companies ask for minimum 60% and 65% like BHEL, NTPC, BEL, SAIL etc.
And also as you said your communication skill is good so when once you cleared you written exam for company, then it will be easy for your interview.

Best wishes
13th June 2012, 08:46 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you are eligible for all the companies.
but it depends upon your hard work.
if you clear aptitude test conducted by the companies then after that a interview is there.
it depends upon totally and totally you that how you impress the interviewer and how to interpret yourself in the interview.
17th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i got 70.16% in 10th, 74.8% in 12th, b.tech 72% which companies i can apply for job
21st June 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the steps required to go for a interview after completing btech 4th year in computer science????????
25th October 2012, 07:04 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
Almost all the MNC's require 65% marks in 10th and 12th too.

The popular companies are as follows:
TCS
wipro
Infosys
HCL
Cognizant
Accenture
3iInfotech

and many more.

The no. of software companies are more in the following cities:
Bangalore
Chennai
Hyderabad

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
27th October 2012, 01:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend ...

You have a very good percentage ...

But you didi not mention the Stream you are from ..

Well

You can apply for

ACCENTURE

WIPRO

IBM

MAHINDRA SATYAM

GOOGLE

YAHOO

INFOSYS

TCS

COGNIZANT

IGATE PATNI ....

ALL THE BEST
27th October 2012, 07:26 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

You Are Not Eligible For The MNC And Any Software Company Because Criteria :

1. 60% In The 10th, 12th, And Graduation
2. No Year Gap
3. No Backlogs
4. Good Communication Skill
5. Good Technical Knowledge In Your Field

But You Can Apply For The Government Jobs Like :

1. NTPC
2. BHEl
3. BEL
4. ONGC
5. IOCL

All The Best!!!!!!!!
15th December 2012, 09:27 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Talking Re: List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satishsinghoct87 View Post

LIST OF THE COMPANIES
SAIL

GAIL

railway

Bank PO

ECIL

DVC

EIL

ISRO

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.
5th May 2013, 03:31 PM
banacareer

hi,

1 You are eligible for all those compnay which have cretion of 50 % through out in the education.
2 you are not eligible for the company which having cretirion of 60 % through out in the education.

3 you also not have year gap more then 2 years in the education.
25th June 2013, 09:44 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%
---------------------------------

1.Atos origin
2.Accenture
3.sterling infosystems
4.l & t infotech
5.Geometric solutions
6.e- emphasys
7.Accenture
8.accenture
9.satyam
10.tcs
11.cts
12.Tech mahindra
13.sterling infosystems
14.Accenture
15.yahoo
16.google
17.3iInfotech
2nd October 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?

Would like to have some more information pertaining to e-emphasys. It's culture,growth,and a kind of work (development/support) and opportunities.
7th May 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

list of companies for which I eligible for after passing B. tech with 78% and 55% in class 10 ; 85% in class 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?