29th August 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

hello sir .. how can i get the study material of NET CSIR exam Life Science .. and how to cover such a large sylllabus ..kindly help me on this,, thank u

regards
Mili

11th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

how to complete the syllabus
29th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

how can i get the study material of NET CSIR exam Life Science means the names of books .. and how to cover such a large sylllabus ..kindly help me on this,, thank u
13th October 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

how to get study materials for csir net life science?
21st October 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get study material for csir net life science and which book how to refer
23rd October 2011, 04:58 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hi,
UGC CSIR NET syllabus is defined by the Council of Scientific and Industrial... ... To prepare for the exam in a short span, it is important to read at least some of the topics of each unit. Do not miss ... However, do not exceed the word limit. .... I want study material and names of reference books for life science.
29th November 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare to csir exam i have no model papers and materials
2nd January 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i want important notes which are required for the study of lifescience for Net examination.and also some important books.please reply me on ([email protected])
2nd January 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

how to get study material for csir net life science questions. which is the best book for preparation of this exam?
2nd February 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for life sciences
25th February 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

how i can get the study material of life science for net exam ? and how i can complete such a vast syllabus?
4th March 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how is the study material of mudra life sciences?has anyone gone through it?
5th March 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Pharma.I want to appear for CSIR-UGC Life Sc.Though maximum part of the syllabus is new to me,Is there any chance that i can clear NET-June 2012.Everyday i can study only for 3-4 hrs as i am working.which subject should i emphasise more?
M.D
20th March 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of life scince net exam . how i will prepare for that
21st March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how to get csir study materials or rank files.
29th May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
am from
AP Hyderabad,
Sir
I want AP SET MATERIAL and Syllabus,
Cause of SET Notification not mentioned,but they say NET and CISR syllabus only..
9th June 2012, 09:58 AM
pk4bio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmic3 View Post
Hello

i am selling csir material- life sciences by mudra life sciences(xerox copy) in unused good condition-total set of 31 books.
price: rs 1000/-
location: Bangalore only.I cannot mail or courier it elsewhere.
Interested people please email [email protected].

All the best!
Rashmi
I need the MUDRA LIFE SCIENCE study material .Contact me 09720446300, 09758970403 , [email protected]

I also Send you E mail contact me as soon as possible.
6th January 2013, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello

i am selling csir material- life sciences by mudra life sciences(original copy) in unused good condition-total set of 44 books.
price:Rs 4000/-
location:vishakhapatnam, and if any body want`s it anywhere else then he or she has to bear courier charges too .
Interested people please email [email protected].

All the best!
Hai,
Pl tell me how is the quality of the study material?Is it really helpful to clear csir...........
can mail me @[email protected]
26th November 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

how is the mudra life science study material. have anyone gone through it.is it enough to qualify net
26th November 2013, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

how is the mudra life science study material. have anyone gone through it.is it enough to qualify net
26th November 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

24th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to study for set exam ? What is the syllabus ?paper pattern ? How r the study material of mudra life sciences and what is the rate of their books
Mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?